[belug-l] Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Invitation to LinuxTag's end of year reception!

Marko Jung | LinuxTag mjung at linuxtag.org
Mi Dez 24 15:13:24 CET 2008

Dear colleagues and friends!

A trying year, but also a successful year, is about to end. I would like
to take this opportunity to thank you for your solidarity, your support
and for your faithful cooperation.

The very best wishes for you and your family for the Holiday Season. May
these days of peace and contemplation give you the time to look back on
this year's work, savour your accomplishments and regain your strength
for the New Year.

To celebrate this year I would like to invite you on behalf of LinuxTag
to the 'Free Software End of Year Reception'. Come and join us on
Monday, December 29th 2008 (day 3 of 25C3) starting from 19h at breiPott
Berlin [1].
  Coordinates:
    Skalitzer Strasse 81, 10997 Berlin [2]
  Directions:
   U1, U-Bhf. Schlesisches Tor.
   (Leave underground in direction Wrangelstrasse)
LinuxTag's elves will prepare some drinks and finger food, as long as we
can afford it, later on you drink on your own bill, but we will announce
this.

Hope to see you at the reception or at 25C3!

Best wishes,
Marko

[1] BreiPott
http://www.breipott.cc
[2] Area map showing 25C3 and LinuxTag reception
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.5132&lon=13.4281&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF

--
Marko Jung
Director & Free Software Community Manger

LinuxTag 2009: Berlin, June 24 - 27, 2009
http://www.linuxtag.org