AW: linux-avmb1:Problems using 2 ISDN Fritz!Card PCI with SuSE 8.2

Florent Durrey durrey at zeus.nt.op.dlr.de
Mon Jun 14 10:25:01 CEST 2004

Hello Holger, Hello everybody,

Thanks for your answer.
Following a discussion with another member of the list, I will make my
question a bit more precise:
AVM-CAPI-driver apparently supports more than one card (I only say
apparently).
The problem is: with Yast, you can install as many cards as you like and as
many interfaces as you like but, by default, all interfaces are linked to
the first card.
So the question is: How can you link an interface to a specific card?
Or is it really impossible?

Thanks again for your help

Florent