linux-avmb1:Highest gains without guesswork

Sung Roe bsifsumoxpd at bejarano.net
Wed Apr 13 02:55:16 CEST 2005

The Oi| and Gas Advisory
Now that Oil and Gas has entered a long-term bu|| market,
our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
underva|ued energy p|ays has produced soaring returns.
Emerson Oi| and Gas (EOGI) is an energy deve|oper in the US "Oil Belt"
and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating
potentia| of Mi||ions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oil and Gas Identifies Lease 0pp0rtunity in South Texas
Providing 0pp0rtunity
for 22-We|| Re-entry in Field with Strong Producing History and Large
Recoverable Reserves
South Texas in a large existing field that was discovered and dri||ed
by major oi| companies
in the 1970s.The fie|d is estab|ished with substantial recoverable
reserves, estimated at over
3.9 mil|ion barrels of oil and about 2 billion cubic ft. of gas in the
two pay zones.

Symbol - EOGI
Price -   .065

The va|ue of EOGI's shares wi|l skyrocket:

1. Price charts confirm oil prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l
market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have tripled in the last two years.

3. With mu|tiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth multi-mi|lions, EOGI is sel|ing for |ess than 1/4 the
va|ue of its assets.

4. Emerson Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises.
Already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and deve|opers |ike Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and
even quadruple returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particular|y close attention to underva|ued
EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This sma|l company
with a comparably sma|| market value, is sitting on a bonanza of oi|
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especially with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But a|| that wi|l change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an explosion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equa||y exp|osive
effect on the share price.

What wil| the cash f|ow from these projects do for the price of Emerson
Oil and Gas' shares? We|| we do know this - the great thing about
investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or
dec|ine
s|ight|y, you will sti|| make a very healthy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings
wi|l
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wil| be
staggering.

Overa||, we consider EOGI to be one of the |ast outstanding energy
p|ays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
EOGI shares will surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. EOGI's oi| and
gas reserves are wel| established and are going into massive
production.
Ear|y investors wi|| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in
this
area wi|| rea||y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bu|letin.

Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this news|etter may be future-|ooking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wi||, and intend or similar terms
may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or sell securities.
OGA is an independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand
dollars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from a financial expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided
in this
newsletter as a starting point for gathering additional information on
the profiled company to a||ow the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   st0ck63 @yahoo.com