linux-avmb1:SOLVED: capi4hylafax and "send incomplete"

Bodo Meissner bodo at bodo-m.de
Wed Feb 23 17:45:34 CET 2005

Hello capi4hylafax users,

I found a workaround for the following problem:
Hylafax requeues the jobs until a limit is reached though the fax was
successfully transferred to the receiving station. As a result the
paper in the receiving station is wasted and the sender has to pay for
unnessecary phone connections.

After submitting my analysis to the Debian bug tracking system I found
that someone else had already supplied a patch a few days ago.

A patch for capi4hylafax and a workaround (wrapper shell script) can be
found at:

@Michael Redinger:
You will find an explanation about exit codes 0 and 2 in Hylafax mode.

Bodo