linux-avmb1:CAPI: callback not working well

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Mon Jan 10 11:45:02 CET 2005

Carsten Paeth wrote:

>Hello.
>
>It's correkt, I'm using it every day.
>Please send me the full error messages, your call to pppd
>and the included file.

Strange, when trying to reproduce it (which I did quite often the last
days) to post it here it magically worked...

But another question: Is it also possible to use the example
configuration togehter with the demand option, I don't want to use
inittab for restarting.
Right now i use a "simple" demand configuration together with coso
local, but as said before calling back is not working very well with this.

Thx,
Jan