linux-avmb1:3 x Fritz PCI 2.0 in a Debian system :)

Nicholas Katzakis nkatzakis at videocomputer.gr
Mon Jan 17 17:55:01 CET 2005

Hello people. I know this is a German list but I don't speak German and
I'm writing to you because I'm absolutely desperate!

I have purchased 3 AVM Fritz PCI 2.0 cards that I want to use with an
Asterisk (open source pbx) installation. I'm using them on a Debian
Linux with 2.4.26-1-686-smp kernel. One card alone works (by changing
the suse driver according to this tutorial :
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20AVM%20Fritz%20CAPI%20Driver%20Install
, with the necessary changes for my kernel version,paths etc.)
Everything works fine. Capiinfo shows me the card etc. Everything ok :D

The problem is now that I want to install the other two cards to work
with the system. I have attempted to use this howto
(http://www.quiss.org/caiviar/Two-Fritzcards-HOWTO) but there is NO way
I can get the driver to compile after the changes to the driver sources.

I would be deeply in debt if somebody could help me in making all 3
cards to work.
--

Nicholas Katzakis
Chania, Crete, Greece :D