linux-avmb1:Problem with avm b1 pnp and capi, SuSE 9.3

Håkan Källberg hk at simulina.se
Thu Jul 7 14:01:33 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 01:11:09PM +0200, Holger Klawitter wrote:

> > I would very much appreciate some input on the following problem. I have
> > searched the Internet extensively with no solution.
>
> Might sound stupid; but did you run "capiinit" ?

Well, I did, but got discouraging results, like seg fault and
such. So I knew something was out of order. Anyway, I got it solved,
finally, see my other mail.

Thanks:				Håkan

--
Håkan Källberg                    Tel:   +49-6203-92 20 41
Simulina GmbH                     Mail:     hk at simulina.se
Trajanstraße  8                   PGP-Id:       0x245D64D4
DE-68526  LADENBURG               <http://www.simulina.se>

Arbeitsgemeinschaft:         <http://www.it-high-tech.net>