linux-avmb1:CAPI not installed in AVM Fritz DSL

Paolo Perani bibinix at gmx.net
Sat Jan 21 09:40:03 CET 2006

CAPI not installed in AVM Fritz DSL

I have two partition with suse 9.2 and suse 10.0
I can’t make my AVM Fritz DSL PCI card working in Suse 10.0.
I have configured with Yast the DSL, network and ISDN settings properly (I
am sure they are right because I copied from my Suse 9.2 partition in which
Fritz is working). When I start kinternet I got the message:
ERR CAPI Register failed CAPI not installed

But CAPI should be installed when I check (rpm –qa | grep) all the packages
are installad:

avm_fcdsl-2.6-35
avmfritzcapi-2.6-40
km_fcdsl-2.6-35
km_fritzcapi-2.6-40
capisuite-0.4.5-7
capi4linux-2005.8.15-2
i4l-isdnlog-2005.8.15-2
i4l-base-2005.8.15-2
i4lfirm-2005.8.15-2

All the packages present in my Suse 9.2 partition are present in 10.0 but
.
I am a newbie and I have no idea of what to do..
Could someone help?

Result of other command:
# capiinfo
capi not installed - No such device or address (6)

# capiinit start
ERROR: failed to load driver fcdsl

Nobody can help?, I see a lot of post for fritz card

--
Paolo Perani
Eichenstr., 20A

DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl