linux-avmb1:CAPI not installed in AVM Fritz DSL

Ralf Friedl Ralf.Friedl at online.de
Sat Jan 21 11:40:03 CET 2006

Hi

What kernel version do you use? Is it SuSE default or did you compile it
yourself?

 > ERROR: failed to load driver fcdsl

Either there is no fcdsl kernel module, or it fails to load.

Type 'modprobe -v fcdsl'. You will probably get some error message.
If it says 'Module fcdsl not found', the kernel module is missing. Try
'make -C /usr/src/kernel-modules/fcdsl modules install'
If not, look at the output from 'dmesg | tail' for hints on what went wrong.

Ralf Friedl