linux-avmb1:AVM ISDN Fritz Card, Hylafax, capi4hylafax and QualifyTSI, QualifyCID and QaulifyCNAME

Michael Rolf mi.rolf at gmx.net
Fri Jul 7 11:45:04 CEST 2006

The config.faxCAPI file includes all parameters with descriptions that
CAPI4Hylafax supports.
Unknown parameters like QualifyTSI, QualifyCID or QualifyCNAME will be
ignored.

These Features from Hylafax are not implemented in CAPI4Hylafax at the moment.
Feel free to add it on your own and send a patch for integration in the
CAPI4Hylafax repository.

Michael