linux-avmb1:CAPI programming: Display information element

Michael Rolf mi.rolf at gmx.net
Mon Oct 9 10:25:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

take a look at the CAPI Specification and you will find the "User-User data"
parameter in the Additional Info of the INFO_REQ.

If the source code of your CAPI Statemachine give you no access to this
parameter you have to add this functionality to the machine or perhaps you
can try the CAPI Statemachine in the CAPI4Hylafax Sources.

Regards,
Michael