linux-l: cdrom

Michael Dietrich mdt at murphy.in-berlin.de
Mo Okt 13 23:24:30 CEST 1997

On Sun, Oct 12, 1997 at 11:38:23PM +0200, Thomas Bange wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Oct 1997, Michael Dietrich wrote:
>
> > ich wuerde gern ein altes cdrom aktivieren, ist ein goldstar
> > gcd-r420b. hat jemand ne ahnung, was das ist? kommt das an ne

schoen, sich selbst zu antworten: fand DAS im netz:
	GCD-R420B Configuration

	This drive has a proprietary Interface. It must be connected to the
	Interface card that
	comes with the unit. (There may be a sound card manufacturer that is
	adding this
	proprietary interface to their sound card so that the separate
	interface card is not needed.
	We have no documentation on this card and do not support the card at
	this time).

(rtfm sag' ich..) jetzt die frage: hat jemand so ne karte irgendwo?

--
                                          mailto:mdt at mdt.in-berlin.de
                                      http://www.is.in-berlin.de/~mdt
                                                  fax:+49.171.8029279