linux-l: Most important people of the 20th century

Sebastian Krueger sebastian.krueger at student.hu-berlin.de
Mi Apr 8 11:27:41 CEST 1998

Abstimmen! :

Most important people of the 20th century
            James Blackwell wanted the following plugged:

                "I'd like to mention that Dalnet #Linux is trying to
start a movement to get Linus
                Torvalds voted man of the century. The Concept is to
have Time see a massive grass
                roots movement, and give at least an honorable mention
to Linux. If we were able to get
                1 million votes for Linus, it would certainly get
notice. That would be about 1 in 5 Linux
                users. The poll is here. We'll have a web page up
hopefully tomorrow for it."

            Put Linus to the Builders and Titans category if you're
going to participate.
                                                          scoop @ 22:40
- 04/06/98

"here" ist  http://www.pathfinder.com/time/time100/time100poll.html