linux-l: [fwd: A-M$: JOKE (from mgscott at ibm.net)]

Wolfgang Jung woju at keep.in-berlin.de
Do Mai 28 08:13:01 CEST 1998

*smile*

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

From: "Mike Scott" <mgscott at ibm.net>
To: "Anti M$" <Anti_MS at Enemy.ORG>
Date: 	Wed, 27 May 98 17:52:35 +0600
Subject: A-M$: JOKE
Sender: owner-anti_ms at cron.servus.at

Three male programmers are in the bathroom standing at the urinals.
The first programmer finishes and walks over to the sink to wash his
hands. He then proceeds to dry his hands very carefully.  He uses paper
towel after paper towel and ensures that every single spot of water on his
hands is dried. Turning to the other two, he says, "At Microsoft, we are
trained to be extremely thorough." The second programmer finishes his
task at the urinal and he proceeds to wash his hands.  He uses a single
paper towel and makes sure that he dries his hands using every available
portion of the paper towel. He turns and says, "At Intel, not only are we
trained to be extremely thorough, but we are also trained to be extremely
efficient." The third programmer finishes and walks straight for the door,
shouting over his shoulder, "At Sun, we don't pee on our hands."

Mike Scott
Member: Digital Freedom Alliance

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU--

-----End of forwarded message-----