linux-l: Most important People of the 20th Century

Dr. M.E.Brown, DC bones at newmex.net
Di Sep 29 03:07:42 CEST 1998

 Dear Sirs,
	I would like to cast a vote for Dr. D.D. Palmer,DC in the catagory of
"Scientists and Healers for the most important person in the 20th Century
for his discovery of the Art, Science and Philosiphy of Chiropractic.
	Chiropractic is the largest natural healing profession.  The 2nd. largest
health profession for patient choice.  There are 55,000 Doctors of
Chiropractic in the United States and another 10,000 internationaly.
Chiropractic patients receive on the adverage 2,300,000 Chiropractic
Adjustments per day world wide.  There are 18 Colleges of Chiropractic in
the U.S.A and 5 International Colleges.
	Millions of people are relieved of pain and suffering every day due to the
vision and courage of one man to stand up for what he belives to be a
better way to help people get and maintain the health.  THANK YOU
DR.D.D.PALMER!
	 And thank you gentleman for listening to me.

						Dr. M.E.Brown, DC.