linux-l: SGI-Monitor an PC

Ralph Angenendt ralph at snafu.de
Fr Mär 26 11:50:23 CET 1999

On Fri, Mar 26, 1999 at 10:06:53AM +0200, Bernd Classen wrote:
> geht! (Sag mir, was Linux nicht kann - außer Kaffee kochen :-) )

Hmmm, das geht nicht?

ralph at ralph /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini> head Coffee
  COFFEE-HOWTO
  Georgatos Photis, <gef at ceid.upatras.gr>
  v0.5, 15 January 1998

  One of the most bothering remarks on software, I have ever heard,
  is weather this or that thing can make coffee.  So, Linux DOES
  make coffee. And it tastes good, instead!

  For a long time, humanity was wondering how could a computer make
  coffee...  People need coffee to get awake and stay asleep in
  front of

SCNR

Ralph
--
Two computer people discussing those old stories about Bill Gates'
name adding up to 666 in ASCII: "I hear that if you play the NT 4.0