linux-l: real estate

Dr. Bernd Freistedt bf at bcf.in-berlin.de
Di Nov 30 19:11:28 CET 1999

---info at nekretnine.org (linux-l at mlists.in-berlin.de) wrote on Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:51:27

Hi Nino,

> Please visit Real Estate web page
> http://www.nekretnine.org

You was so "nice" to send spam into our Linux-Mailbox 8-<
No, we don't want to know something about real estates,
whereever.

You did discommode more than 350 people of our Mailbox with your
spam mail.
Your bad behavior results in costs for us, lost of nerves and
many wrathfulness on you.

Moreover, your webpages are not acceptable. Do you write HTML
only for Windows users? With a real operation system it looks
more than shity.
Keep in the mind: you have to learn.... HTML and netikette

Be glad if your server is still running....

Bernd