linux-l: Blender auf LinuxPPC

Carsten Wartmann cw at imago-viva.de
Mo Sep 20 11:22:33 CEST 1999

Hi,

da hier letztens über LinuxPPC diskutiert wurde:

-------------------------- vom Blender Newsserver ---------------------------
   Linux PPC!!!
   Daniel Dunbar
   1999-09-19
   zr at blender.nl
                       I have just uploaded the first Linux PPC
                       beta version to
                       ftp://ftp.blender.nl/pub/blender1.68_Linux_PPC_beta.tar.gz

                       Got a linux ppc machine? Grab it and test!
                       Still unresolved (at our machine) is a crash
                       at startup, workaround by using
                       blender -p 0 0 800 600
                       or something similar. Other users have reported
                       this bug at other platformts (curtis?)... hopefully
                       we can kill it now.

                       Enjoy!