linux-l: Re: leafnode, war: Mail-Skript

Michael Pietsch michael.pietsch at berlin.de
Do Aug 24 13:36:41 CEST 2000

Am 24.08.2000 um 12:45 schrieb Cordelia Sommhammer:

>ui! fetchnews funktioniert bei dir? magst du mir mal dein config-file
>schicken? ich krieg das dumme ding naemlich nicht zu laufen.

Unter Suse 6.4
--------------------------- schnipp: /etc/leafnode/config -------------------------
## This is the NNTP server leafnode fetches its news from.
## You need read and post access to it. Mandatory.
server = news.zrz.tu-berlin.de

## Unread discussion threads will be deleted after this many days if
## you don't define special expire times. Mandatory.
expire = 8

##
## All the following parameters are optional
##

## I have free access to my news server. If you don't have, comment out
## the following two lines and change them accordingly.
username =
password =

[.... rest unveraendert, default ...]

Es ist moeglich, weitere Server auf die gleiche Art einzubinden.
Unter Suse ist leafnode vorkonfiguriert, sodass man (wenn ich
jetzt nicht was vergessen habe) nur diese Datei anpassen muss.