linux-l: Re: Spass mit spammers

Andre Grueneberg a_g at gmx.de
Do Jan 13 15:18:02 CET 2000

  -=( Hi Robin )=-

Robin S. Socha schrieb:

 RSS> Da Ihre E-Mail an mich persoenlich adressiert ist, fordere ich Sie
 RSS> hiermit gemaess Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) auf:

Mist, hab grad mein BDSG nich zur Hand...muss das Teil dazu an mich persönlich

adressiert sein? Bzw. wann gilt es als persönlich adressiert? Wie sieht das
bei Mailinglisten aus?
Hab auch grad kein gnus bei der Hand...is da auch was schönes auf Englisch
dabei? Ich hab hier nur was von junkbuster-irgendwas:

----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----
The following COMMERCIAL UNSOLICITED E-MAIL was received by myself. Please
educate your users that this spam and can clog people's mailboxes and
subject them to criminal prosecution.
In some states, it falls under the definition of illegal faxing without the
recipient's permission. (Device having a computer, modem, and printer and
capable of printing images. USC 47.5.II.227. Fine: $500 per recipient.)

In some countries, notably England, it falls under the Criminal Statutes
regarding unauthorized alteration of computer data or theft of computer
resources. (Theft of access time and disk space.)

YOU, Mr. Service Provider, can be held as an ACCESSORY to these CRIMINAL
ACTIONS!

EDUCATE your Users or cut them off at the phone line!

  -=( CU Andre )=-         E-Mail: andre at grueneberg.de
... How do I set my Laser printer to Stun?