linux-l: Dateiendung dwg, wahrscheinlich CAD, unter Linux öffnen?

Jens Dreger jens.dreger at physik.fu-berlin.de
Di Mär 14 19:12:52 CET 2000

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 06:33:17PM +0100, Alexander Stielau wrote:
> Am Die, Mär 14, 2000 at 04:06:13 +0100 schrieb Henrik Hempelmann:
> > *.dwg ist AutoCAD,
> >
> > Du kannst Dir fuer $99 linuxCAD kaufen ->
> > 	http://www.softwareforge.com/linux.html
>
> Wohl eher nicht. :-/
>
> > oder dir fuer Windows den Viewer "volo view" kostenlos herunterladen ->
> > 	http://www.autodesk.com/products/volo/index.htm
>
> Mal sehen, wo ich einen Windowsrechner herbekomme, danke.

Halt stop! Dagegen muss man doch was tun...

[such...such...such]

-> http://www.deja.com
------------8<-------------------
We are glad to inform you about newest release of VariCAD - VariCAD 7. 3. -
0. 1.
*** VariCAD DWG ***
As we have recently become OpenDWG Sustaining Members, we are happy to let
you know that VariCAD both for Windows and Linux (as the first professional
CAD system under Linux) - is able to export and import AutoCAD .DWG format.
---------------8<-----------------

-> http://www.varicad.com/com/
----------------8<---------------
19. Feb 2000 Update of the VariCAD for Linux:
A VariCAD 7.3-0.1 is released for Linux. In this version is corrected sheet
border drawing function.
-------------------8<--------------------

-> http://www.varicad.com/com/getit/trial.htm
Try the 30-day trial version now.

The fully functional trial version will last 30 days and then will be
turned into the demo version again.
[...]

Vielleicht reichen Dir ja erstmal die 30 Tage. Und .dwg-Dateien
_anschauen_ wird wohl auch danach gehen...

Viel Glueck wuenscht

Jens.