linux-l: From New York to BeLUG (fwd)

Dr.Bernd Freistedt bf at bcf.in-berlin.de
Mo Mär 12 23:05:44 CET 2001

---Forward of mail from Shira.Weismann at ogilvy.com (Shira.Weismann at ogilvy.com)
Dear BeLUG,

First of all, I apologize for sending this email to multiple addresses.  I
have a few different contacts via the web and I wasn't sure which one to
use.  I also apologize for writing in English.  I know a little bit of
conversational German, but my grammar is terrible and I don't wish to
insult you!

I live in New York and I'm currently working on a project that involves
documenting the Linux movement in various parts of the world.  We will be
traveling to California, Sweden, Germany, and Japan over the next month or
so, and we have plans to be in Berlin in the beginning of April.  We are
very interested in finding out more about what's happening in Germany (and
particularly Berlin), so if you have some time to talk or email, I would
love to hear from you and hopefully set up some time to meet when we're in
town.  We just finished spending a weekend in California, where we spent
two days with the Bay Area Linux User Group and the people who created the
Linux community in Northern California.

I would like to tell you more about the project and have a chance to talk
to you about the time we'll spend in Berlin, if you're interested.  Feel
free to respond to this email or give me a call.  I am more than happy to
call you as well, if you prefer.

Thanks so much for your time.  I hope we get a chance to meet.
Shira
212-237-5601

---End forward

--
You have moved your mouse, please reboot to make the change take effect!
Temporarily, it may be helpful to give the mouse a small piece of bacon.