linux-l: Fine Art and Posters Free $15 Credit

Alexander Bush thegallery at positive-thinking.com
Do Mär 22 05:17:52 CET 2001

We have reserved a $15.00 credit for you to use in our NYC Gallery or with On-Line Orders.

We have an extensive collection of Fine Art and Posters by Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Keith Haring, Marc Chagall, Roy Lichtenstein, Jackson Pollack, James Rizzi, Leroy Neiman, Liudmila Kondakova and more.

To obtain your Credit ID Number, please send an email to apa212 at l57.org and type "More Info" in the subject line.

You can apply your $15.00 credit towards purchases of $30.00 or more.

Your credit is applied to our discounted retail prices of Fine Art or Posters.

This credit does not apply to eBay winning bids or shipping charges.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Alexander Bush
Assistant Gallery Director

Offer ends June 1, 2001

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co. We apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail. No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke! Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium. To be removed please reply to: apa212 at l57.org with the word "remove" in the subject line.

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301. per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  This message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.