linux-l: Hilfe-Plattencrash ...

Jia Baoyu JiaBaoyu at t-online.de
Mo Mai 14 16:33:18 CEST 2001

Duncan wrote:
> Kennt jemand gute
> Datenrettungsfirmen, die auch ext2 machen ?

wende an "Linux-ML (German)" <suse-linux at suse.com> somnnst:

ame        : ddrescue                     Relocations: (not
relocateable)
Version     : 0.99                              Vendor: SuSE GmbH,
Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 25                            Build Date: Sat Jul 29
21:30:56 2000
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: tait.suse.de
Group       : Utilities/Filesystem          Source RPM:
ddrescue-0.99-25.src.rpm
Size        : 24028                            License: GNU GPL
Packager    : feedback at suse.de
Summary     : Data copying in presence of I/O errors
Description :
dd_rescue helps, when nobody else will:
Your disk has crashed and you try to copy it over to another one.
Standard Un*x tools like cp, cat, dd wail abort on every I/O error.
dd_rescue won't.

Authors:
--------
    Kurt Garloff <garloff at suse.de>

SuSE series: a
/bin/dd_rescue
/usr/share/doc/packages/ddrescue
/usr/share/doc/packages/ddrescue/README.dd_rescue

--
Ciao,                            Konstantin Machow
                              JIA BAOYU*HONG LOU MENG