[linux-l] Dateien mit '/' im Dateinamen

Jan Krueger jk at microgalaxy.net
Sa Aug 9 17:54:42 CEST 2003

http://osdb.sourceforge.net/

--
What is OSDB?

 OSDB, the "Open Source Database Benchmark," grew out of a minor project at
Compaq Computer Corporation to evaluate the I/O throughput and general
processing power of GNU Linux/Alpha.

Starting with nothing but text-based descriptions of database benchmarks (and
being unwilling to spend the $$$ for SPECxxx or TPC-y test suites), we chose
to build a test suite based on AS3AP, the ANSI SQL Scalable and Portable
Benchmark, as documented in Chapter 5 of The Benchmark Handbook, edited by
Jim Grey. AS3AP itself was created by D. Bitton and C. Turbyfill.
--

4MB bzw. 40MB gibt die größe des Datensets an.
--nosingle = doesn't perform the single-user benchmark

MixedIR = selects a tuple from a table with a given condition that is randomly
generated from all possible values stored in the table.  The result is given
in tuples per second [tup/sec].
MixedOLTP = (On-Line Transaction Processing) updates a tuple which fulfills a
condition randomly selected, in a table.  The result is given in tuples per
second [tup/sec].

> > zu genießen. In Klammern die Werte für 20 User, ohne Klammern die Werte
> > für 10 user. Die PostgreSQL Werte sind nicht mit den MySQL Werten
> > vergleichbar, weil andere Fehler aufgetreten sind.
>
> Also ein Benchmark der error-Handler, ja? :-)

Jupp, den brauch man immer :)

Gruß
Jan