[linux-l] tool mp3 -> mp2

Robert Sander ml-belug at epigenomics.de
Do Nov 4 10:52:01 CET 2004

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:17:25 +0000 (UTC),
 Rocco Melzian <Rocco.Melzian at TU-Berlin.de> wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> ich benutze ein DVD-Authoring Programm, das leider keine mp3's importieren kann,
> es verlangt mp2, mpa, wav ...
>
> Kennt jemand ein kleines Linux-Tool, womit ich leicht aus z.B. einem oder
> mehreren mp3 Files ein mp2/mpa/wav file machen kann (soll Hintergrundmusik für

mpg123 kann MP3s als WAVs auf Platte schreiben.

Grüße
--
Robert Sander                     Senior Manager Information Systems
Epigenomics AG    Kleine Praesidentenstr. 1    10178 Berlin, Germany
http://www.epigenomics.com             robert.sander at epigenomics.com

Dear Emily:
	I collected replies to an article I wrote, and now it's time to
summarize.  What should I do?
		-- Editor

Dear Editor:
	Simply concatenate all the articles together into a big file and post
that.  On USENET, this is known as a summary.  It lets people read all the
replies without annoying newsreaders getting in the way.  Do the same when
summarizing a vote.
		-- Emily Postnews Answers Your Questions on Netiquette