[linux-l] [OT] Help Request for our Webshop

Ivan F. Villanueva B. iv at artificialidea.com
So Sep 23 07:34:00 CEST 2007

Hallo, evtl. hat jemand von Euch interesse an diese Arbeit. Es ist von der
Firma mit dem Linux Handy:

----- Forwarded message from Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> -----

From: Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com>
To: List for OpenMoko community discussion <community at lists.openmoko.org>,
	announce at lists.openmoko.org
Subject: [openmoko-announce] Help Request for our Webshop

Dear Community,

We have a specification and database model in place for our new webshop
but we can't find the resources needed to implement this in the near
future.

We are looking for something as follows:

  * Accept numerous online and offline payment processing options
  * Add/Edit/Remove products, distributors, retailers, and customers
  * Support of inventory and RMA
  * Support for spare part ordering, stocking and shipment
  * Support multiple carriers / shipping methods
  * Automatic generation of invoices and shipping information
  * Secure transactions with SSL -- we need to have the highest possible
    level of security and privacy
  * Clean, maintainable code which will be audited before being put into
    full production.

Preferable this webshop should not be written in PHP. Either Perl,
Python or Ruby would be fine by us.

If anyone is interested in developing this webshop, (for pay of course)
please email coreteam at lists.openmoko.org with the following information:

  1) A summary of your qualifications
  2) How much time you could spend on this project

We will select from these emails a few especially qualified applicants
and ask them to sign our NDA and then provide them with the complete
specification and database model. There are too many confidential
business details to just post this all publicly now.

Thanks!

Sean

----- End forwarded message -----