[linux-l] Greetings

Christopher Olsen olsen at wtd-berlin.de
Do Mär 6 19:18:25 CET 2008

Hallo BeLUG,

My name's Christopher I'm new to Berlin having just moved from Seattle
USA. I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I saw you guys at
LinuxTag last year and am happy to move to a city with an active Linux
group. The groups in Seattle (GSLUG, SeBUG) have been in their death
throes and have seemed to have sputtered their last breath the past year
or so. I hope to attend some meetings and introduce myself in person and
practice my German :). Am I right in seeing that most your meetings take
place on Wednesdays (Mittwoch)?

And can anyone offer some advice on where to find second hand computer
equipment? Do any of the universities have surplus sales? I managed to
find one, Reuse computer/Batman Electronics. Any others?

Gruss,
Christopher Olsen