[linux-l] Greetings

Ivan F. Villanueva B. iv at artificialidea.com
Do Mär 6 22:34:46 CET 2008

Hello Christopher,

Am Thu, Mar 06, 2008 07:18:25PM +0100, Christopher Olsen schrieb:
> My name's Christopher I'm new to Berlin having just moved from Seattle
> USA. I wanted to introduce myself to the community. I saw you guys at
> LinuxTag last year and am happy to move to a city with an active Linux
> group.

You are more than welcome. Berlin is a great city and there are a lot of
communities. Some examples of regular events:

    belug.de
    http://store.newthinking.de/Veranstaltungen/
    bb.ffii.org

FLOSS Events in Germany and Europe, see the great calender of Sven Guckes:
    http://www.guckes.net/cal/

cu
--
Iván F. Villanueva B.