[linux-l] mysql users

Ivan F. Villanueva B. iv at artificialidea.com
Fr Mär 21 23:32:20 CET 2008

Am Fri, Mar 21, 2008 06:41:37PM +0100, Michael Wiedmann schrieb:
> Ivan F. Villanueva B. schrieb:
>
> > Sicher. Ich habe gehofft, dass jemand mir in 10 Sekunden so etwas verrät:
> >
> >     > BefehlX adduser <username> <password> --database db
> >
> > Es gibt auch in /etc/group eine Benutzergruppe "mysql". Können dazugehörige
> > Benutzer alle Datenbanken benutzen?
>
> Gemeint war sicher sowas wie:
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/adding-users.html

Danke. Das README-Datei von Debian ist auch hilfreich:

 It is strongly recommended to set a password for the mysql root user (which
 is NOT the same as the "normal" root user) with the command:
  /usr/bin/mysqladmin -u root password 'enter-your-good-new-password-here'
 If you already had a password set add " -p " before "-u" to the line above.

 If you are tired to type the password in every time or want to automate your
 scripts you can store it in the file $HOME/.my.cnf. It should be chmod 0600
 (-rw------- username username .my.cnf) to ensure that nobody else can read
 it.  Every other configuration parameter can be stored there, too. You will
 find an example below and more information in the MySQL manual in
 /usr/share/doc/mysql-doc or www.mysql.com.

--
Iván F. Villanueva B.