[linux-l] CDusb station

Gerold Kassube GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org
So Jul 12 18:36:48 CEST 2009

Hi Luca and also Hi to Berlin to Bodo and the BELUG-Friends,

I got a request to announce your contacts from our Italien Friends near
Milano (as far as I'm right) who wants to get in touch with the
"burn-maschine" of the BELUG ...

would you please so kind and "come together"?

Thanks in advance

Gerold

--
Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org>