[linux-l] Ethernet Termination Kit

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Mi Jan 30 11:34:59 CET 2013

2013/1/30 Thomas Schmidt <schmidt at netaction.de>:
> These two shops in Berlin should have the tools you are looking for:
>
> Charlottenburg and very nice: http://www.segor.de/
> 3x in Berlin: http://www.conrad.de/

Thanks Thomas,

I was hoping for an expert recommendation for an awesome termination
kit. I have a lovely job coming up where I will have to complete
something like 300 terminations and would like to make just that I get
the best kit available. They can be incredibly fiddly and horrible to
use.

Ta,

Andrew