[linux-l] JOB | Permanent Sysadmin; expert on Kafka + Hadoop maintenance

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Di Nov 21 04:01:07 CET 2017

Hello, I'm working with an employer that is looking to hire a
permanent Linux systems administrator to become their expert on Kafka
and Hadoop maintenance at their office in the Netherlands or remote
(in Europe).  Consequently I had hoped that some members of this
mailing list may like to discuss with me further; off-list.  I can be
reached using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James