[schilytools] Anybody out there?

Friedhelm Mehnert lists at friedhelms.net
Tue May 17 21:03:01 CEST 2022

Hi,

I don't realy care, where the thing is going to be placed.

But I like to point your attention to this git repo.

     https://github.com/roytam1/schilytools

I don't know who created it, and how this person can be reached.

It starts with AN-2021-01-05.

Then it tracks every new version as a single commit!

I think it can be used as a good starting point.

Best Regards
Friedhelm