linux-l: Euro

Philipp Grau phgrau at ZEDAT.FU-Berlin.DE
Mo Mai 3 10:44:26 CEST 1999

On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 11:10:12PM +0200, Jens-Uwe Morawski wrote:
> Hallo Leute,
>
> kennt jemand Adressen oder hat Tips, zu dem was ich
> anstellen muß um Linux (Font in Console und X)

Freshmeat-News:

   Hazzl - January 19th 1999, 06:24 EST

   The EURO patch adds EURO compliance including ISO 8859 15 latin9
   compatibility to Linux. Version 1.5 fixes the encoding of one of the
   console fonts, it also fixes some other typos that have persisted. It
   also contains a FAQ dealing with Midnight Commander and SuSE Linux
   related problems.

   ftp://jaguar.nfrance.com/pub/linux/french/

> und LaTeX eurotauglich zu bekommen.

http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/html/makros4.html

8.2.6 Wie bekomme ich das Währungssymbol für den Euro?

Philipp

--
 Philipp Grau            | Freie Universitaet Berlin
 We had joy, we had fun, | we had Pacman on the sun...