linux-l: VoIP telephone business with your company

chunjin webmaster at chunjin.net
Do Mai 3 05:19:24 CEST 2001

TO :  mlists.in-berlin

FROM : ChunJin Telecom Co.,lTD

SUB : VoIP TELEPHONE ( Internet TELEPhone) business with your company.

DEAR Sir :

Hello !

We are the manufacturer / seller of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Internet Telephony in KOREA.

This phone is INTERNET + TELEPHON.   We are the company which is providing this INTERNET TELEPHONE
can make INTERNATIONAL (overseas) calls & Long-distance calls with very low price (about 90% reduced
price).

It is PC - to - Phone service Internet Telephone.

We would like to introduce this New Business products to your company for your benefits so If you are interested in
doing this Biz with us, Pls let me know your reply ASAP.

Please enter into our Website ( www.chunjin.net), You can see the Design Picture of GIP-100 Model (Serial Port - PC Interface)
& GIP-200 (USB Port - PC Interface).  The brand name is PONADO PHONE.

PONADO PHONE, Internet Phone, being connected to the computer serial port or USB port, is able to call any regular telephone
as well as PONADO without connection to the website.

** Features :
- You can make a regular telephone call just by picking up the handset without having access to the ITSP ( Such as Net2phone
& Dialpad & etc) and logging in server.

- By using the PONADO numbering plan, which is similar to regular telephone number, the users can use the internet phone just like
regular telephone.

- As it is fully compliant to the international internet telephony standard H.323 V2, It is interoperating with major VoIP (Voice over
Internet Protocol) system like Cisco & Lucent.

- Telephone directory, speed dialing, and redialing functions.

- DWA ( Direct Web Access) button Function.

- The use of this UNIT is possible only when the connected computer is in normal operations.  When there is a power outage, You
can not use the unit.

- Then You can begin making high quality, convenient, cost - saving calls to phone and another PONADO over internet.

Our distribution strategy is to providing our PONADO PHONE through  Web-based PC-to-Phone calling service company
   (IP Telephone Service Provider) like your company which has the world wide network.

** PRICE :  US$26.00/SET FOB KOREA  for  Serial Port PC-Interface.
** PRICE :  US$35.00/SET FOB KOREA  for  USB Port PC - Interface.
** PAYMENT : By Irrevocable & Confirmed L/C AT SIGHT.

Ple check and let me know your reply ASAP.

If you need to see the sample & catalogues, Ple let me know.  We will send you them ASAP with free of charges.

WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY

S.J.Lee-director
ChunJin Telecom Co.,lTD
Victoria Bldg 608, #705-1 Yeoksam-dong,