linux-avmb1:Problem with avm b1 pnp and capi, SuSE 9.3

Håkan Källberg hk at simulina.se
Thu Jul 7 14:00:02 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 01:02:51PM +0200, no-spam-for-joerg at freesources.org wrote:
> for an AVM B1 PnP (ISA) You need to load the b1isa kernel module. That
> should be done automatically while using the "b1isa ..." line in capi.conf.
> (fcpnp is for passive Fritz! cards.) The remaining problem could be to set
> port and interrupt to Your PnP Card. (Your capi.conf line below is for IO
> port 0x150 an IRQ 11.)

Yes, it was! After some Plug n Playing I found the Jumper and
could fix at least the port. Now I just had to try some IRQs,
reducing the problem a lot. And thank to your mail I knew I was
on track:-)

Thanks a lot!!

> PS: Asterisk works fine with chan_capi and B1 cards ;-)

Well, now the Capi channel was seen from Asterisk, but at the
first call, I got segfault:-( Very unusual for Asterisk. But
that is another problem for an other forum. Once again -
thanks a lot!

			Håkan