linux-l: mutt: gesendete mail speichern

Thomas Meyer mey at tombln.in-berlin.de
So Mär 21 09:46:25 CET 1999

Quoting Andreas Fitzner (fitzner at informatik.hu-berlin.de):
> Hallo MitLinuxer,
>
> Vielleicht kennt sich hier jemand mit mutt aus.
> bei pine wird doch normaler weise die mail die man
> schreibt vor dem abschicken noch in ~/Mail/mail-sent
> gesichert. kann man mutt auch so konfigurien?
>    ich hab die kilo weisen docu's durchsucht, hab da
>    aber nur was mit fcc hook's gefunden, dass mir nicht
>    so recht nach einer lsg aussah.
>
> kann ich also, ohne in den mutt sourcen rumzupfuschen,
> mutt irgendwie dazu bringen?

in ~/.muttrc eintragen:

## Verschickte Mails unter "Sent" archivieren
fcc-hook * =Sent

aus /usr/doc/mutt/manual.txt:

 3.14.  Specify default Fcc: mailbox when composing

   Usage: fcc-hook [!]pattern mailbox

  This command is used to save outgoing mail in a mailbox other than
 ``$record''.  Mutt searches the initial list of message recipients for
  the first matching regexp and uses mailbox as the default Fcc:
  mailbox.  If no match is found the message will be saved to
  ``$record'' mailbox.

  See ``matching messages'' for information on the exact format
  of pattern.

  Example: fcc-hook aol.com$ +spammers

  The above will save a copy of all messages going to the aol.com domain
  to the `+spammers' mailbox by default.  Also see the
 ``fcc-save-hook'' command.

So hab ich es in meiner ~/.muttrc.
Beim Lesen in der ~/.muttrc hab ich aber auch Folgendes entdeckt:

 6.3.127.  record

 Type: string
 Default: none

 This specifies the file into which your outgoing messages should be
 appended.  (This is meant as the primary method for saving a copy of
 your messages, but another way to do this is using the ``my_hdr''
 command to create a Bcc: field with your email address in it.)

 The value of $record is overridden by the ``$force_name'' and
``$save_name'' variables, and the ``fcc-hook'' command.

Man koennte also auch

set record=Sent

probieren.

-- Thomas