linux-l: C-Bibliothek für <conio.h>

Jens Dreger jens.dreger at physik.fu-berlin.de
Mi Jan 10 19:56:58 CET 2001

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 04:34:51PM +0100, Hesse&Bernhart wrote:
> Hallo,
> ich bin eine "blutige" Anfängerin in Sachen C-Programmierung und
> versuche gerade eines meiner ersten Programme zu kompilieren.
>
> Jetzt meckert der gcc-Compiler, weil er die include-Datei <conio.h>
> nicht findet. Ich habe schon alle möglichen C-Packete unter SuSE 7.0
> installiert.
>
> Wer kann mir sagen, wo sich <conio.h> versteckt?

Check out:
      http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/libs/ui/linux-conio-1.02.tgz

Aus dem README:
    The conio.h is a header file for a library which is used for a lots of
    keyboard input and screen output functions under DOS C-compilers.
    Linux has got the curses library to do this job.
    But the curses library is somewhat incompatible to the conio functions.
    If you want to port a text-based DOS program which was written in C or C++
    to Linux you'll be surprised of the lots of work it costs !
    Well, we did the work for you - here you have a nearly complete implementation
    of the DOS conio.h for Linux !

Viel Erfolg wuenscht,

Jens.