linux-l: Diskussionen um TB und mutt

Alain Schroeder alain at parkautomat.net
Sa Jul 28 21:09:50 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 08:27:59PM +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 07:44:53PM +0200, Viktor Zacek (GMX) wrote:
> > Du willst aber sicher auch nicht behaupten, daß die Textkonsole der
> > Stein der Weisen ist, und für alle Ewigkeit behalten werden sollte...
>
> Naja, sie hat einen Vorteil: Sie funktioniert *immer*, *überall*.

Unter MacOS (nicht X!) habe ich noch keine gefunden?

	Bye,
	   Alain

except me. I'm always getting in the way of something...
	Bye,
	   Alain

--
People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's about
doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it with resources

--
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.  I'm frightened
of the old ones."                       -- John Cage

--
"No proper program contains an indication which as an operator-applied
occurrence identifies an operator-defining occurrence which as an