[linux-l] kleines Linux fXr einen P1 mit 166 MHz

erik erikai at gmx.net
So Dez 22 05:57:30 CET 2002

  License agreement for the CP/M material presented on this site

     Please note: The Caldera license agreement found in this place
     before
        is no longer valid.

	Subject:          Re: Unofficial CP/M Website/licensing of CP/M
	material
	To:               gaby at gaby.de
	Date sent:        Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:36:31 -0600

	Let this email represent a right to use, distribute, modify,
	enhance and
	otherwise make available in a nonexclusive manner the CP/M
	technology as
	part of the "Unofficial CP/M Web Site" with its maintainers,
	developers and
	community.

	I further state that as Chairman and CEO of Lineo, Inc. that I
	have the
	right to do offer such a license.

	Lineo and its affiliates, partners and employees make no
	warranties of any
	kind with regards to this technology and its usefulness or lack
	thereof.

	---
	Bryan Sparks
	CEO   Lineo, Inc.
	http://www.lineo.com

	http://zgp.org/linux-elitists/Pine.NEB.4.40.0111220051570.13966-100000@panix2.panix.com.html

	Googeln hilft.

	Hatte vorher noch nie was von CP/M gehört.

	Erik