[pkl] HU events on wikical

Ivan F. Villanueva B. ivan at wikical.com
Mo Jun 18 14:51:21 CEST 2018

Hello Martin,

I have read, sadly too late, your post on „Aktualisierung kybernetischen
Denkens“ at
https://blogs.hu-berlin.de/muwimewi/2018/04/17/18-19-04-18-gemeinsame-konferenz-der-humboldt-universitaet-und-der-technischen-universitaet/

Oliver Bandel (in CC), the administrator of the PKL mailing list on
Kybernetik (also in CC), posted it indicating that he saw a poster
advertising the event, but also too late.

We are a non-profit organization which has just launched a
free, open-data events calendar (CC license) with the intention of
helping event organizers and potential attendees easily promote and find
such events.

Please consider using it and giving us your thoughts on how we should
improve it to make it very useful to you and others:

    https://wikical.com

Kind regards,
--
Iván F. Villanueva B.    https://wikical.com
Founder & Manager        WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE BEST EVENTS CALENDAR