[schilytools] schilytools: now hosted at codeberg.org

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Mon May 30 20:53:51 CEST 2022

On 5/24/22 12:57, Rolf M. Dietze wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ah great. I will see that, with some more motivation now,
> I try to extract the SCCS-files off Joergs workstation(s)
> residing in my office. Quite some work to do since he
> spread the stuff all over differnt boxes out of bad ex-
> periences with the story around the nero burning software...
> but that is another chapter to work on...

codeberg.org ?        YAGS   -->   Yet Another Git Server/Site

However there are people that have already begun to plow forwards a bit
in other places and I don't know how you will handle the patches. Most
likely you will just get email patches. That still works.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC