[schilytools] schilytools: now hosted at codeberg.org

Robert Clausecker fuz at fuz.su
Mon May 30 21:06:31 CEST 2022

Hi Dennis,

Yes, email patches are accepted!  Best is to send them to this mailing
list here.

We may switch to a different hosting site later on, but codeberg.org
allows us to get started at all, which is is better than spending the
next year talking about which colour to paint the bikeshed.

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

Am Mon, May 30, 2022 at 02:53:51PM -0400 schrieb Dennis Clarke via schilytools:
> On 5/24/22 12:57, Rolf M. Dietze wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > ah great. I will see that, with some more motivation now,
> > I try to extract the SCCS-files off Joergs workstation(s)
> > residing in my office. Quite some work to do since he
> > spread the stuff all over differnt boxes out of bad ex-
> > periences with the story around the nero burning software...
> > but that is another chapter to work on...
> >

> codeberg.org ?        YAGS   -->   Yet Another Git Server/Site
>
> However there are people that have already begun to plow forwards a bit
> in other places and I don't know how you will handle the patches. Most
> likely you will just get email patches. That still works.
>

> --
> Dennis Clarke
> RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC
> UNIX and Linux spoken
> GreyBeard and suspenders optional
> --

()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments