[belug-l] Alphatester gesucht:neues Mailinterface in der Testphase

Volker Grabsch vog at notjusthosting.com
So Nov 11 23:39:02 CET 2007

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 06:07:53PM +0100, katjas wrote:
> Hallo Lutz, lass das bitte nochmal Korrektur lesen, falls es inzwischen
> niemand übersetzt hat:

Ich übernehm das mal kurz. Einige Fehler hab ich gefunden. Dennoch
sollte hiernach nochmals Korrekturgelesen werden.

> That's an atomaticly writen Mail, please don't answer.

This is an automatically written Mail, please don't answer.

> Hello and Welcome to your new mail account by Belug e.V.
>
> Your mailbox was install successful.

Your mailbox was installed successfully.

> Your PO box is just in time about a webinterface and also with a Mailclient
> about POP3 and IMAP call away.
>
> A webinterface for reading and writing eMails you can find under
> the adress

You can find a web interface for reading and writing emails at:

>  https://belug.de/webmail
> There you can also change the engagement in person.
>
> The instruction for the individuell and clean konfiguration

The instructions for an individual and clean configuration

> of your PO box and of the mailclient you can find under:

of your PO box and of the mailclient can be found at:

>  http://belug.de/faq_mail.html
>
> We wish you be glad about the new  PO box by Belug e.V.
> If you habe any problems, asks or suggestions, which are not answered in our

If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, ...

> FAQ, please write an eMail to
>  postmaster at belug.de.

Gruß,

    Volker