[linux-l] Was ist mit seamonkey los

Susanne Jäger susjaeger at sujag.de
Do Mai 30 12:52:51 CEST 2013

Juergen Rienaecker schrieb am 30.05.2013 10:29:

> Weiß jemand, was mit MozillaSeamonkey los ist.
> Anfang des Monats gab es seamonkey-2.184b und danach nichts mehr.
> Auch bei google findet man dazu nichts.

massive Hardwareprobleme . s,u.

Gruß
Susanne

-------------------------------------
ANNOUNCE: SeaMonkey 2.18 Where are you? - Date: 2013-05-14 22:41:09 GMT
(2 weeks, 1 day, 12 hours and 7 minutes ago)

Hey Everyone

So SeaMonkey 2.18 was supposed to be out today, so where is it?

We have had a hardware error in the systems that allow us to reliably
generate the release — Without these systems anything we create will be
of unknown quality/stability.

In order to meet our own quality and stability requirements we are NOT
releasing SeaMonkey 2.18.

While there is a chance we could have these systems back up in time to
do an intermediate release (say something corresponding to a possible
Gecko 21.0.1) we can not promise nor plan for it at this time.

We are actively working on repairing the system and its data, once that
is complete we will go forth with a new BETA based on the SeaMonkey 2.19
train, and we expect to release SeaMonkey 2.19 on time, on June 25′th.

We thank you for your understanding.

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.seamonkey.user/43556>

--
http://sujag.de - Webentwicklung und -beratung
susjaeger at sujag.de
Christinenstr. 36, 10119 Berlin, Tel: 030 - 443 241 73